- Maximum two teams per school, with four students per team from Grades IX to XII.
- Each team will be given a set of 50 mathematical questions. The first team to correctly solve all, or the team that correctly solves the maximum in 3 hours, wins.
- Each team will have only paper and pencil, provided at the venue, to solve all problems.
- All teams will start the 3 hours Hackathon together.
- Reporting time for participating teams is 8:30am on 14 May, 2017. Any team arriving late will be barred from participating.
- Prize distribution will take place by 1pm on the same day. 7. Participating teams must register themselves latest by 11 May, 2017.